Friday, 31 July 2015

My top 3 blogs

I just first have to say that this was really hard as there are a lot of great blogs that people have obviously put a lot of work into so well done to everyone!

So finally after looking at everybody’s blogs and I mean everybody’s, here are my top 3 blogs (in no particular order):

Lets get fiscal! By Erin Hilaire http://iwannagetfiscal.blogspot.com.au/
Firstly I really like Erin’s tital, very catchy! Her background certainly makes me think of accounting and thirdly her posts are very entertaining to read. Great work Erin!

Jeanne-Maree Schembri’s blog https://jeannieschembri.wordpress.com/
I was first drawn to her blog to be honest by a picture of Ryan Gosling (very appealing!), but from there I really thought her blog flowed well, it was easy to follow with a lot of pictures and a video to grab your attention. Great work Jeanne.


I really like (what I am assuming is a family pic) at the top of the blog, it caught my attention as it was such a nice way to introduce herself. I also really like the set out, it is a bit different yet still easy to follow with headings that really stand out, like the one comparing financial statements to a three year old tantrums! I can very much relate to that! Great work Simone.

No comments:

Post a Comment